Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yummy shoes

Ok so I know tons o' blogs out there do shoe features.  And I don't want to be like everyone else but I have discovered these shoes of late and I'm loving them!  They range from affordable to pick one thing and blow out the budget.

This ballet pink pair is called Galvey from Nina Shoes and would be so sweet under a summer lace dress!

image found here

These are from Nine West and they are called Starfish. I bought these on sale after Christmas and I feel ooh-la-la pretty in them, even on a low self-esteem day.  $80 bucks well spent if you ask me.


image found here

image found here

Here they are on my tootsies.  Are they comfortable, hell no.  But that's beside the point (at least for an evening's time).



Nina Shoes has a design your own shoe online salon and I love it! You can pick different shoe, heel, and detail colors, it's fun.  This style is called Electra.

image found here

This style is called Paladin and would look stunning under a silk ball gown!  I like in white satin with a pink satin bow.

image found here

And if money is no object, holy shit check these babies out from Aruna Seth.  Yes we curse here at Wedding Daydreaming folks.  Try it, you'll like it.

image found here


image found here

And last but not least for the very stylish winter bride-
The Clara boot from Henry Kaye
Clara wedding boot.gif

Or the Dietrich boot from Benjamin Adams

image found here

These feathers are dreamy, this shoe is called Xtina from Nina Shoes.

image found here

Love, love, love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me at prettyflowerspb@yahoo.com