Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi Everyone,
Today I have the pleasure of being a guest blogger on the photography blog of the lovely Lisa Frechette

Lisa a multi-talented photographer based in Rhode Island who does truly beautiful work.  Please take some time to peruse her site.  Her weddings are swoon worthy and her family portraits are stunning.  And turn up your volume because she has a fabulous soundtrack playing on her site too!

Also because Lisa the person is great, she has become my new pen pal/blog buddy!  Awesome photos?  Check.  Fun personality? Check.  Helpful and kind?  Check.  No, this is not turning into a bad credit card commercial joke where I say "priceless" at the end.

Lisa, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful support and being such a resource to me as I learn to blog my wedding daydreams.  Thank you for sharing your blog space with me!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me at prettyflowerspb@yahoo.com