Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fun with Rose petals

Gorgeous, artful, conversation piece, inexpensive, charming....what more could you want for a wedding?  Ok, ok so it's just rose petals on the grass, but I tell you it's art and it charms the pants right off me, so there you have it folks.  I give you petal monograms as I type, pantless.  Kidding of course, but I am wearing my uniform (pink pajamas).

Monogram with petals for your wedding
image found here


image found here


image found here


image found here


image found here

And for a gorgeous outdoor ceremony space, to keep it simple and beautiful, all you need are white chairs (tie a ribbon across the aisle using the last 2 chairs) and a carpet of rose petals down the aisle.  Doesn't get much better, or more romantic. 
See?

image found here

You may even want to walk down the aisle barefoot so you can feel their softness on your toes.  Just be sure to put a few flowers in your hair for good measure.  The modern hippie wedding.  Give everyone a dandelion to blow as they  shower you both coming back down the aisle.

image found here

More rose petal aisles to love...

image found here


image found here


image found here

I leave you with this stunner...
Rose Petal Carpet Detail
image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me at prettyflowerspb@yahoo.com