Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dentistry vs. Wedding World

I need a lot of dentistry work done.  And it's expensive.  It's a reality I have lived with for years (one major dental project a year is about all I can handle financially or emotionally-anyone else scared of needles and a drill coming anywhere near the nerves in your teeth?)
In any case, I got some major drill work done yesterday.  And I now I need a crown.  Yep, with our country's pitiful excuse for dental insurance, I am seeing my wedding crown, aka my gorgeous mini vintage tiara, slip through my fingers for one custom made shiny white crown (in my head, not on my head). 

I'm literally looking at the dentist calclating how to pay for both a custom made shiny white dress and a custom made shiny white fake tooth.  I so much prefer the dress.

image found here

VS.

image found here

I hate teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me at prettyflowerspb@yahoo.com