Friday, February 26, 2010

When it's all too much

Weddings are stressful.  Joyous and exhilerating for sure, but make no mistake you are going to have some major stressball moments.  Fits of rage, tears most certainly NOT of joy.   When it's all too much, just walk away....yell it out if you have to....and rest assured this too shall pass.  Maybe in 2 minutes and maybe in 2 weeks, but it will.  This I know for sure.   Then when it does, you pop in one of these dvds and LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF.  And all will be well.

I swear on all that is holy these movies made me laugh so hard I fell out of my seat in the theater.  I kid you not.  I do not however push milk, coca-cola or other liquid substances out of my nose when I laugh hard.  Sometimes I snort though.

If you're easily offended (well, then you're probably not reading this blog) but anyway these movies are hysterical and don't have much room for the terribly sensitive among us. Which is a real clue that they are true comedy gold.
The Hangover
Office Space
Mixed Nuts
Eddie Murphy Raw
What About Bob?

Have fun and bring the tissues (for the inevitable snorting and tears of raucous laughter running down your cheeks). Good times.  Scratch that, great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me at prettyflowerspb@yahoo.com